health by keeping your regular (3 or 6 months) hygiene appointments. More terms and conditions you can find bellow.
During the Standard Warranty period, the remedial work has to be done at our clinic in Budapest and we will pay for your accommodation in a hotel of your choice (but not more than 65 EUR/night). The number of nights is calculated as the nights between the date you first time receive treatment and the date of your last treatment appointment in our clinic, on a given visit to Budapest. This cluase is only applicable to foreign patients that do not have Hungarian citizenship.
The Standard Warranty can be reduced or invalidated:
1. Yearly Check-Ups. If the patient does not return to Johnna Dental for a free routine check-up+cleaning at least once a year during the Standard Warranty period or does not undergo a routine check-up once a year in his/her home country. If you choose to have the dental check-up done in your own country, you will have to provide Johanna Dental with written proof of your exam, including: digital Panoramic X-Ray, copy of invoice, letter from the doctor (report of the findings including periodontal status and decay) and quality digital intra-oral photos.
2. Regular Cleaning/Scaling. If the patient does not undergo routine cleaning/scaling regularly (every 6 months) in his/her home country and a written proof (invoice and letter from your local dentist) being sent to Johanna Dental. In the case of patients with (history of) periodontal problems, regular cleaning should be performed every 3 months or as directed by the doctor.
3. Oral Hygiene. If oral hygiene is neglected the warranty may also be invalidated.
4. If the maintenance instructions given by the dentist are not followed properly (e.g. not wearing night guard during the night).
5. If removable restorations like partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
6. If the patient’s gum tissue or bone levels are naturally receding.
7. In the event of an accidental damage.
8. If the patient loses/gains significant amount of weight during a short period of time.
9. If there is a general illness occurs which leads to negative effects on the patients’ dental health and restorations (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, cancer, chemotherapy).
10. If the patient is an alcoholic or he/she smokes. Clinical studies show that smoking is associated with a variety of oral conditions including: periodontal disease, bone loss, tissue loss, tooth loss, edentulism, peri-implantitis and dental implant failure. Smoking is most detrimental to dental implants restorations but it is also bad for conventional crowns/bridgeworks.
11. If another dentist carries out any corrective treatment on the restorations you received from Johanna Dental, without Johanna Dental's prior consent.
12. If the patient fails to inform Johanna Dental as soon as problems occurs.